This blog is my portfolio of learning. It contains quality work that I am proud of.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

To the editor,

I think that rabbits are the best pet.
I think this because they are easy to take care of because you don’t have to pick up it’s poo like a dog, and your garden won’t have holes in it. You also don’t have to walk it.

Another good thing about rabbits is that your neighbours will not get annoyed with you because rabbits don’t bark.
They also don’t cause any trouble in the neighbourhood it does not run free like most pets. Rabbits are defiantly the best pet because they don’t come inside your house so it won’t ruin your couches and carpet.

They are small pets so you can hold them. And if you have small children rabbits are suitable for them.
I think that rabbits are the best pet to have because if you are temporarily doing construction they only take a small amount of your garden and very easy to move.

Because all of those fantastic reasons I think that you should have a pet rabbit.
I hope this has persuaded you to have a pet rabbit.

Elise Batt

No comments: