This blog is my portfolio of learning. It contains quality work that I am proud of.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Term 3 goal- Active Listening

This term I am going to work on active listening. I need to do this because I need to respect others more and listen more carefully.

To achieve this I could not talk when others are and put my hand up when I need to talk. I will also wait until the person has finished speaking before giving my ideas, because my question may be answered already. This means I will interrupt others less frequently.

I will know I have achieved this when I have better relationships with friends and teachers because I will be respecting them more. I will also need to ask less questions as by listening more, I may know the answers to things I might have asked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can be extremely proud of your progress in this area. I totally agree with your reflection about this goal. Well done.